Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Walking in heels should be an Olympic event


Now you all know how much i love my heels. Put me in a pair of flats and my balance is all out or whack. I think woman dont get enough credit for the diffuculty factors we sometimes face when wearing our beloved stiletto's or platform pumps. It is not easy navigating the city terrain. I for one, dread walking in the city in my heels. To start with I am suspended 4 inches above the groud, balancing precariously on a heel 10mm wide (if im lucky). Then there are the uneven pavers that have been neglected over the years that make it near impossible to walk on. The cracks that have opened up and yet to be repaired by the City Council not to mention if its wet and the whole pavement becomes like one giant slippy slide.


it's not easy to deal with all whilst your faux Birkin is balanced on one arm and your blackberry in the other. If they made walking in stiletto's on the city pavement, im sure we would be in medal contention.... what do you think chics?


We want to hear your stiletto war stories....

No comments: